I decided to do the Seamstress Tag. It was created by Hollie from holliesews.com and you can find all the details about it here:
Here is a list of the questions in case you want to participate, which would be absolutely lovely:
THE SEAMSTRESS TAG QUESTIONS:
1) Who are you?
2) When & why did you start sewing?
3) What is your favourite or proudest make?
4) What is your most disastrous make?
5) Where is your favourite place to go fabric shopping?
6) What is your most used pattern?
7) Your most dreaded sewing task is...
8) And your favourite sewing task?
9) What is your favourite 'sewing entertainment'?
10) Printed or PDF?
11) What sewing machine do you use?
12) Do you have any other hobbies?
A Homespun House:
Casey Maura's Creative Musings:
Inside Number 23:
And another favorite that I neglected to mention,
A Handmade Day:
Sewing Machines -
This is the best machine I have every used, and I HIGHLY recommend it.